Now buying land for development
Sell a portion of your plot for development.
Release the potential of your property by selling a portion of your land for development. Whatever the situation, it’s worth finding out if the gardens and land you own could provide you with a lump sum before you make any other decisions. If you think you have land that may have development potential, it makes sense to find out for sure. It all starts with an informal conversation and there is no obligation to pursue the sale.
Who could benefit from selling part of their plot?
- Homeowners who want to generate money from their large plot without selling their home.
- People who have inherited a property with extensive gardens or outside space.
- Property owners with land that is underused or no longer needed.
- Homeowners who want to create a pension pot by selling off part of a large garden.
- People who own outbuildings, workshops and garages that are no longer used.
How the land sale process works
As a building company with 17 years’ experience, Abbey can assess whether your plot is suitable for development. We then arrange a meeting with you to explain our offer to purchase your plot subject to permissions.
With a simple contract in place showing the agreed price and timescales we can then contact the local council to discuss plans in principal. Guided by their response we put forward a planning application at our cost and manage the process. Once the full planning application has been approved by the council the land can be sold and development can take place.
Our land buying service covers all of Hertfordshire. To find out for certain whether your plot has development potential your first step is simply to show us your land.